
Tomorrow is Allen's actual birthday, but I have music practice. So, I decided to throw him a suprise birthday on Tuesday night. That way we didn't have to go or be anywhere and could just relax. We had fun putting up our sparse decorations. The best part for the kids was hiding to yell suprise when he walked in the door. Too cute!
Here they are holding up the cards they pain-stakingly made for their Daddy. That is priceless!

Yummy DQ ice cream cake for dessert! Ha, I guess we are the family of goofy grins :)
A very Happy Birthday to Allen's sister, Michelle. Today is her birthday!

3 comments:
What a good little wife you are! How fun! Happy Birthday, Allen!
Yeah I am so not sure about the good wife thing....in fact, if I was a good wife I would have had the party planned before 3 that day! We did actually have a fun time :)
You got it done...who cares when you started planning it!
Post a Comment