Friday, October 03, 2008

Fall is Here!

Here is a pretty decent one of all three. I can't believe how much they are growing and maturing. Hannah is reading and writing like a champ. I am so proud of her. I was so worried about her being so young! School has shown her how to be patient and help teach others. This has been such a blessing at home! Emily grows sweeter by the day. She is always so concerned about everyone. She can be motherly, but it is out of a concerned heart and not trying to be bossy (I think Joseph might disagree with that :P). She is wanting to read already too. She is getting very good at her letters and sounds already. She is a smart little princess. Speaking of which, she is by far my priss. Have you ever read the series of books "Fancy Nancy"? Well, Emily's nickname is Fancy Nancy. She loves to dress up and be fancy. In fact, her favorite drink glass is one of my glass tea goblets. Yes, I let her use them :) Joseph is amazing. He talks in full sentences. He even uses his words when he is mad now. Yesterday he was getting mad at his shoe and he said, "Dis a upid one" I loved that he was using his words instead of shrieking! I love that he still comes up to me with his linus blanket and says haltedly, "hold me". Melts my heart!

Fall.....I love it! I love the fresh, less humid air. I even like the decorations. Now, I don't get into the Halloween stuff, but I love the harvesty stuff. Here is what I came up with for the outside of our house.

I don't bother with the inside of the house though. Way too much work to switch things around all the time :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I think Emily looks so grown in this picture! She is a very pretty girl! I love your decorations too!