Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Weekend Past

This past weekend we had Maggi over for the night. She was such a gem. She helped clean the bathrooms, dusted, clean up toy room, and outside. I couldn't have done it without her! My kids absolutely love her. She is the bass player on our praise team.


We invited the praise team over for dinner and fellowship. I really had a good time. Joseph took a header off the couch in the basement onto the cement floor. Yikes, he was ok though.


David was feeling a little insecure.


Lisa is at least smiling....Natalie had a good time, no really she did....didn't she?!


Creepy dress up :) The kids had put on a dress up fashion show for us. I guess Brian really liked the princess veil!

5 comments:

Liesl said...

nothing like getting together with believers!

i can't get over how emily looks like a little pam lemay!

Monica said...

Very true....especially when everyone gets along and can have a good time!

I know :) (about my Emily and mom)

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

Very true....especially when everyone gets along and can have a good time!

I know :) (about my Emily and mom)

Anonymous said...

Fun! I'm glad you enjoyed your little party! Sorry about poor little Joseph...I'm glad he was okay.