Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Egg Hunt

My precious baby girls with their babies!


Here we are at the egg hunt preliminary activities. As you can see, Hannah didn't appreciate not going straight outside for the egg hunt. She cheered up though. Emily is always so easy going. What a blessing!


Joseph isn't too thrilled with the idea of coloring so Papa helped him out


Hannah gathering eggs


MawMaw and Emily found a whole basket full!


Joseph had a blast running around and getting eggs. I think Papa had a good time too :)


Yahoo....they are all looking...well, almost!

6 comments:

Liesl said...

Good to see the pictures! Have you guys gotten over whatever it was?

Troy & Sherry said...

love you all so much!
wish we could see you....

Jen said...

How fun! I'm tempted to see where there is an egg hunt around here this year. We always do it at my parents with Leigh's fam, but they're going to Rob's family for Easter this year. And I need to make sure there is no Easter bunny present - Sierra will freak!

Monica said...

Liesl-I am finally over...I think though I am having some bowel issues today and so is Joseph and he has a fever l( Never ending.

Sherry...remember you guys came with us to this last year. I miss you. I have a whole bunch of stuff to give you, plus a shower gift :)

Jen....Sierra would freak if she Did get a easter bunny present? Yeah, an egg hunt wouldn't be very fun if she was the only kid!

Troy & Sherry said...

i do remember coming to see you last year - when will we see you again :(....you can seriously come anytime (within a month or two) of the baby coming...a little summer weekend get away...it will be fun!

Jen said...

I meant if there was an Easter bunny there - like that kind of present. She hates mascot like dress up people including clowns - wonder if it's hereditary :)