Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Last Couple of Days

On Saturday we had a baby shower for Allen's sister, Michelle and Baby Lily.


Tammy, Audrey and Karen at the baby shower!


Julianna the sister of honor!


Emily at her very first denist appointment! She was so good. The ladies were so surprised at how well she did! The dental hygenist said she was better than a 10 year old.


Hannah setting the good example of Emily! What a good girl :)


Hannah holding Emily's hand helping her through it all :)



Aunt Pearl, Allen's mom and Aunt Melva

2 comments:

Jen said...

So how did the shower go - it looks like it went well - great job! I don't know how you did it with a sick little guy too.

Monica said...

I think it went well especially considering what short notice it was. I really didn't do much. I just bought the paper supplies and decorations. Jane actually put it all up, set up and did all the food.

Allen had the kids all morning. Joseph never complained about anything. Makes it so much easier when I have such a helpful husband and well behaved kids :)