Well, we are looking at houses. It has been a rather bleak journey thus far. I can't believe how much people are asking for ugly houses...not to mention the property taxes! Today we got to see the one that started our endeavor (Allen mentioned that he had seen it for sale by owner last week).
It is WAY more than we need but it is just a little bit more than we want to spend. It is really nice. It has 4 bedrooms, 4 baths plus a bonus room. It has two dining areas, a living room and a family room (both of which have gas fireplaces). It has 2600 square feet I think she said. It also has 1/2-3/4 acres of property, plus a two car garage and a one car shed.
Please pray with and for us. We would like to put an offer down but contingent on us selling our house. There is a contract on the house already.....kind of. The people have not put down any earnest money or gotten financing. So, I am not sure how that goes. We need direction from the Lord. I know my heart really really wants this, but I want to be in the Lord's perfect will more than any house!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Monica,
Just thought I'd stop by and say hello again. We, too are looking for a new home right now so I totally sympathize with what you are going through!!! I'll pray that all goes well for you, good luck!!!
~ Deb Tynan
Post a Comment