We went over to MawMaw and Papa's house last night to set up their cool new laptop! We are so blessed with two sets of wonderful grandparents for our kids. The only thing that would make it perfect would be if my parents lived closer.Here Papa is down on the floor building a lincoln log jail because Joseph said, "Papa, you wanna come and play wiff me? Help me build a jail?" He just couldn't resist. Well, and the logs were strewn all over already :)
I took these pics with my phone and are a bit blurry. I also forgot to flip this pic...so crane your neck if you will....this is Hannah having her very first piano lesson. She really wasn't supposed to start until summer, but when we went over there last night she begged. MawMaw couldn't bare to squelch her excitement! Ps. Beth, can you believe it? A picture of MawMaw and she is NOT doing laundry for me!!! :)

2 comments:
Haha! So nice of you to get a picture of her away from laundry :) What a cool MawMaw to be teaching piano lessons! I love the one of Papa on the floor...very cool!
Yeah, I know :) Hannah is sooo excited. I am excited for her! Isn't that so sweet that he still plays on the floor when asked?! We are so blessed
Post a Comment