Friday Allen got up before dawn so that he could come home early. He come home early so Karen and I could have a Girls' Night Out!!! What a sweetheart. I am so grateful for you, Allen. What a sacrifice for us. I am not sure I would get up before dawn for anyone to do anything fun!We started off by going to get a massage!!!! It was so nice. The pampering was tremendous and the quiet was so unusual ;)
We also got to have an awesome dinner. We went to PF Changs. I had never been there before. Here Karen is having her egg drop soup while our lettuce wraps (yuuuummmmy!) was waiting. We ended the night at Starbucks! I know...what a super day. I hated for it to end, but we are getting way too old to stay out past 10 :) We got to relax, get a few errands done, have a wonderful dinner, and get to just sit and talk.
Thanks Allen and thank you Karen for such a stupendous night!

1 comment:
I LOVE PF Changes and I LOVE massages too...and I LOVE Starbucks! What a great night! Allen is such a super guy! I am so glad for you!
Post a Comment