Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Family Time

Saturday we took some much needed time out to have some family time. We took the kids to Sousson Park in St Louis.


It was great to let them out to play for a while. It seems like it has been way tooo long since we have been able to turn them loose.




They have become so good with pictures. They are kinda getting that it goes a lot faster if you cooperate with mom.


Feeding the fowl. I was a bit nervous given our propensity for tripping and things that one was going to end up in the pond. Thankfully, no one did


Ha ha ha, I just LOVE Joseph's wind up in this picture






Hannah said she WAS smiling in this pic. Oh well

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my family,

I love the Spring trips to the park. The kids look like they really enjoyed the day! Can't wait till we start having consistently warmer temps. Hugs, Mom

Anonymous said...

You got some really pretty pictures! Great job! I love the ones of the kids feeding the birds and the one with Allen in it is just great! You look really pretty in the one of you and Emily.

Monica said...

Thanks Beth. I was really trying for the perfect picture. The weather was cold and noses were running......I didn't force it. I wish I knew what I wanted before I saw it. They still get impatient with my picture posing, but do it.

You are always way too kind....perhaps on the verge of ridiculous :) That's what makes a good friend :P