Monday, March 30, 2009

Early Easter and Bday Dinner


Papa and MawMaw are off in NC visiting Julianna and Lily (well, and Michelle and Alan too). We had an early Easter time as well as birthday cake for Papa as they will be in NC for those.


MawMaw made the cutest Easter gifts. She made Joseph a BBQ apron and mitts with cowboy material. Then she made the girls baby carriers. They are so adorable!

Papa's birthday isn't until April 10th, but we wanted to make him a cake and get to sing to him ;)



We hope they have a wonderful trip, although they will be greatly missed. Joseph was just asking this morning if Papa and MawMaw could pick him up today and take him to "Jewanna's" house.








2 comments:

Beth said...

Haha...I cracked up at how Joseph says Julianna! Too funny! Cute gifts by MawMaw...is there anything that she can't do? Also, I like that Hannah has a monkey in her carrier :)

Monica said...

I know! I love how he talks...it makes me smile many times a day :)

Isn't she amazing? We are so blessed that she shares her talents with us all the time.

Yeah, how fitting....Hannah's baby is a monkey!!!