Friday night we had our church Trunk or Treat activity. It went very well. We had over 106 kids registered. I know there were quite a few that didn't register too. We had 27 cars that gave out candy. This was a great jump from our 15 cars last year. Our goal was 50, but at least we improved!Karen was a mad scientist
Ha, this makes me laugh all over again. This guy was the tooth fairy! Hilarious
The Boyd family was from the Wizard of Oz. They always have super outfits!
We were a fireman, surgeon, train engineer, crazy Mexican and a pirate. We had a great time, but BOY was it tiring. Then I had this super idea that we would have a ping pong toss to win a goldfish....ALL 100 of the goldfish that we bagged up before the activity were DEAD! I laughed. Thankfully they had been donated and I didn't waste all that money!!! A perfect Halloween outcome I guess
3 comments:
I love your costumes! Allen's is my favorite :)
Did you take pictures of everyone who came through? I like the setup.
Yes, we do. Then we hand them out during visitation. It gives us a good chance to get to know the folks who came through and allows them to ask any ?? they may have about the church and its programs.
Ha, I love Allen's too :)
Hey Monica,
You actually look very cute with dark hair-- I think this is the first time I've seen you anything other than blond! ; )
Cute pic's all around!
~ Deb T.
Post a Comment