We decided Sunday morning to head up to WI to see gma. I am not sure why it took me that long to figure out I needed to go other than the Lord wanted us to have Saturday to get a lot of work done around here. The timing was none other than perfect. Allen was going to have to go up near Peoria on business Monday to investigate a utility damage. Well, we were able to do that on the way up to WI. So, he got Monday off bc he did it on Sunday then he already have Tuesday off for Veterans day. So, we got to go up and he didn't even have to take any vacation time! Then his work paid for 400 miles of the trip bc of doing the work up in Peoria! PTL...very coolNot only did we get to go up and see gma, but Sunday was Allison's 10th birthday. So we were able to get there just in time (and I mean just in time) for her birthday dinner. We told my mom we were coming but no one else knew (except mom had to tell dana bc of the dinner reserv). It was sooo much fun surprising everyone :)

Allison just kept staring at us.....it was so cute! She told me that was the best bday present ever :)

Here they are waiting for the bday girl to arrive. They were just giggling with suspense!
Surprise!!!!




3 comments:
Oh yay! I love doing stuff like this! How fun that you got to surprise everyone!
oh that sounds so fun! I love that the waitress was so into everything. (-:
How precious! She had to be soo excited!
Post a Comment