Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wednesday and Thursday morning in WI

Yahoo! I finally got to go out with my BFF Jen! I had such a good time. The kids loved playing in McDonald's playland. Jen and I got to talk for three hours!!!! It was awesome. The kids were so tired. It was great. My kids came back to my parents house and slept for two straight hours. Blissfully quiet. Then Jen and I left the kiddos and went to the JcPenny sale. I got 24 items for just under $60!!! Yahoo. Too cool. Then she took me out to dessert at the Cheesecake Factory and we got to have strawberry cheesecake and coffee and actually talk talk!!! Thank you Jen. I can't tell you how much this time meant to me. I love you so much and desperately wish you lived by me.


PTL! Nanny doesn't have to work the next two days. I got to sleep in this morning as she watched the kids....7:30 I got up. And that is sleeping in :( Ugh, I need to learn to go to bed earlier!!!
We will have to work on the pinky form :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

I had a great time too! I just wish I would have gotten as many good deals as you :). Thank your parents for me for watching the kiddos, so we could finally get together just the 2 of us after what 7-8 years?! Yeah, way too long. We'll have to do it again, but in closer proximity(ok using big words again that may not totally fit the context - oh well!) than that!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I've never been to a Cheesecake Factory, but always wanted to go! I'm glad you had some adult time! Sierra has such pretty eyes!

Monica said...

Isn't she gorgeous? She is so cute.

Jen, the context was perfect :) I know exactly what you are saying...we can't wait so long in between!!! I truly felt like we hadn't been able to talk like that since I spent the night at your house for...maybe Liesl's wedding?! I have missed you...your great insight and your kindred spirit

Beth you really must go. It is sooo good and so many varieties to choose from! Almost too hard to choose.

Cari Mohler said...

How fun!!! Oh, and my last time in Milwaukee...oh, wait, the time before (I am there so much now I feel like it is my home away from home!) I got to go to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner! Amazing place!!!! I went there the night before my surgery! That was my last meal before this misserable 6 week liquid diet! What a meal it was!!! :o) Your kids are just little dumplings!

Troy & Sherry said...

i am so glad you were able to spend time with jen and your family - it is so wonderful ;)
we miss you guys!