Monday, February 18, 2008

Saturday in WI


My mom and I at the play. On Saturday we (My mom, my girls and I, Dana and her three, Carrie and Paula) went to a free play at Waukesha South. It was cute. The kids seemed to really enjoy it.


The kids on stage after the play



Taking pictures with the actresses. They thought that was so cool :)




Paula gearing up for South's hill


The hardest part always is having to get back up the hill!!!!


The whole crew came to sled...well, except Allen (he doesn't really get into that) and Joseph (he was sleeping). It was a lot of fun. We went down South's hill.


We had Chris' kids overnight. We decided to have an international night. We had spaghetti, french bread and brie cheese and sushi (eel)! They all tried it. I was so proud of them.

The biggest hit of International Night was the chopsticks :)

They just love each other!

3 comments:

Liesl said...

i can remember sledding on that hill and breaking my glasses. and i remember going to see you in "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"---bless yer beautiful hide!

Monica said...

Oh no! I don't remember you breaking your glasses!!! Ha ha ha yeah I remember you were mortified that they were in their union suits for an act :)

Troy & Sherry said...

i love seeing you with your family - i wish mine lived a bit closer....shucks in the same country would be nice...
love ya friend