Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cousin School

Today was Cousin School. They had so much fun. The letter of the day was F. The color of the day was blue and the shape of the day was oval. So, it was Go Rams day :)


Pam brought lots of firemen dress up stuff. They thought that was awesome. Are they not the cutest????


Were they playing tackle football?!?!?!


My sweet quarterback :)


Oh my! Does Caleb have the best stance or what? He was so serious about his football playing. I just love him to pieces!


Is that not the hugest football ever? The kids had a really hard time catching it though.


We also painted a farm outside. Yikes, that makes such a mess!!!!




Academic time. They did such a super job with the homework papers.


The football team. Papa even got in on the game :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Emily with the football is really cute!

Anonymous said...

So...what's the deal with your diet? Are you ever going to update us on your weight loss? Do you have any update pictures? I've been waiting...

Monica said...

Yeah.....what diet?! I have not been even trying lately. Thankfully I don't think I have gained anything either....thank you stomach flu :)

Allen and I have been talking that we need to get our rears in gear; so thanks for the kick in the deriere.