

We are truly so excited and thankful to be home. My parents were with us through the weekend. It was so nice to get to be with them. The girls had a super time wearing us all out :) I am still sleeping on the reclining loveseat. We are hoping to sleep in our bed tonight. Joseph is doing super. He is adjusting quite well to the noise level of our household. He slept pretty well last night, but he is sleeping on me. Yeah, yeah I know. I don't want to develop bad habits right away. I am hoping to keep him in his bassinet tonight. Hopefully I will get some sleep. I am recovering quite well from the surgery. Actually this by far is the fastest I have recovered. What a huge blessing!!!!

2 comments:
monica-
we are so excited for you -
he is ADORABLE - aunty sherry and uncle troy are going to have to come and visit soon -
love you and praying for you -
We are very much looking forward to visiting with you. Hannah goes through severe playmate withdrawl when you guys leave :)
Any word on the loan?
Post a Comment