Monday, May 08, 2006

Change in Plans!!!

Well, we have good news. My doctor has a meeting and cannot perform my c-section on Thursday. He has moved it up to Wednesday, May 10th at 7:30 am!!!!! Yahoo. I was a little worried that my parents wouldn't be able to come then, but Praise the LORD they were both able to get off. Now we just have to pray that it rains enough for Clarence (Allen's dad) to be off of work so he can come too.

12 comments:

Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elaine said...

Could you be the Monica who worked at Northland Camp in the summer of 1997? Congratulations on the soon arrival of your little one! Your children are beautiful!
Elaine (Sischo) Heller

Monica said...

Yes, that is exacly who I am :) Your name sounds awfully familiar! Thank you. We have been so very blessed with our cute wonderful soon to be expanding family!

Monica said...

Less than 20 hours and Joseph will be born :)

Katie said...

Monica, I just wanted to say hi. I don't remember how old I was when you were last at Northy, but perhaps you remember me.

Your girls are so beautiful! And now you're having a boy? I'll think of you in the morning, and pray your next few weeks go well! You'll be a busy lady for sure!

Katie (Patz) Bruno

Monica said...

Hey Katie-

Yes, of course I remember you. I graduated in 1996. Then I worked at camp the last time in 1997 :) Man, I am getting old.

I couldn't see your picture very well next to your post. Is that your husband and son??? Adorable!

Heather said...

Monica,

We stumbled across your blog through Sherry Coles blog. My husband also knew you from Northland. Kevin Watson.

We will be praying for you as you get ready to deliver your little son.

Kevin and Heather Watson

nicandsi said...

hey monica and allen,
well its 12:35 uk time so it must about 4:35am ish u.s time i think i can't wait to see the photos of our new addition to the family its so exciting george and olivia-rose have show and tell today at school and they said they're going to tell their classes about you having a baby today love to you all please hi to your mums and dads for us and a massive hug and kiss to my little girlies hannah and emily both gorgeous little princesses blog you again tomorrow love you millions all the best for today give little joseph a kiss from us please xxxxnicki,simon,george and olivia-rose xxxx

Troy & Sherry said...

monica-
we love you and can't wait to see you and the rest of the family-
you are in our thoughts and prayers

Scott and Beth said...

Do we have a new baby yet?

Scott and Beth said...

Do we have a new baby yet?

nicandsi said...

any news yet i'm so excited i can't wait to see those first photos god bless love you all