Friday, May 05, 2006

Some good news

Well, I am happy to announce that I finally have some really good news to report. The perinatologist said that we can go ahead and schedule the c-section for next Thursday at 3:30pm. So, his birthday will be May 11, 2006! Just missed your birthdays Beth and Laura :) They are making me stay in the hospital until then though. Ugh, I am so sick of being in this place. Stir-crazy is an understatement!

I can't tell you guys how much I have appreciated all the prayers and letters of encouragement! I don't know how I would make it without you guys. I am truly blessed with fantastic family and wonderful friends!!!

2 comments:

nicandsi said...

hey hun how are you today what great news only a few more days to go now have you told the girls i bet they are ssooooooo excited,keep your chin up i'll write tomorrow love you loads nicki xxxx by the way i've sent a little e-mail too xxxx

Monica said...

Yes, Hannah is so excited for the doctor to "cut cut cut her baby brother out" :p I have a c-section. Looking forward to reading your email.