
Last night a group of us from church had a group date to see Phillips, Craig and Dean and Tammy's church. It was SO amazing. We had a lot of fun, but it was so spiritually refreshing. So many scriptural truths sung to my heart!
In pic: Allen, Pastor David, Natalie, Karen, Lisa, Jill and me

I love these girls. My favorite Divas in all the world! Karen and Tammy. It was so fun worshipping with them at the concert!

The concert was so great! These guys sound JUST like their CDs!!!



Woo hoooo....we even got to meet the guys. Jill was so pumped to meet these fellas....oh ok, I was really excited too :) They are so sweet.

Yay! Look at her cool autographs. She was so pumped. She had to call her grandma and her aunt to tell them about her night when we were at the restaurant.
Nothing beats good friends and fellowship. We went to Denney's after the concert. Wow, I don't know when I have laughed that much. I am so blessed with amazing people in my life!

Oh and here is our first album cover :) TEE HEE!!!!
3 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time. I'm jealous!
I can hear you and Jill giggling : )
I love my little bunnies down below!
And how great that you had a you and Karen night!
Your Momma
Hi Monica! I am happy to see that you got to have some much deserved and needed rest / fun / worship / laughs / food! Wish I was there!
How neat.. I have a couple of their CDS! Thats awesome you saw them in person :)
Post a Comment