Here are my kiddos on Palm Sunday! Emily cracked me up. She said she needed to borrow my scarf to wear with her outfit :) She is such a little fashion diva. Is she 3 or 13???
We had a great, but frantic-paced Easter. We had to say good-bye to Jenny, Steven and Sierra. Then we had a pizza party in Sunday school, I ran to sing in the service, ran to the nursery to help Allen, forgot to watch for the offertory...had to be summoned for our special.....they were already praying as I left the nursery so I had to run....not pretty! Oh well. Went home and ate left overs....and then.....and then.....got to take a wonderful nap. In fact, I do believe I passed out!
I wish I would have had a moment to be able to meditate on the joy of the day for a risen Savior. I am grateful that we started celebrating last Sunday. We have been talking and praising God for Easter all week. I am so thrilled at how much my kids are learning and retaining!
A lady's man! This one is turning out to be quite a little charmer. His sisters even fight over him :)
We got to have Easter dinner with Karen (after my glorious nap). Allen made a fantastic ham. Karen and I made cheesy hashbrowns. It was wonderful. We relaxed, ate, and watched movies.
2 comments:
perfectly cute kids. love the kisses.
So cute!!
Post a Comment